I’m a pain relief coach. What does that mean? What do I do?
You have probably heard of ‘pain management.’ That is what the medical profession offers when patients continue to have pain despite physical therapy or other conventional medical treatments.
But did you know that many times–perhaps most times–there are natural ways for people to get rid of their pain?
That’s where I come in. Pain relief rather than pain management.
I will agree that sometimes pain management may be the best anyone can do. It depends on the cause of the pain.
On the other hand, when you understand why you hurt you may be able to totally get rid of the cause of your pain.
And when that happens? No More Pain!
So my job as a pain relief coach is to help you understand why you hurt. And then I share the natural, simple steps you can take to feel better.
Your Job is to Take Action and Get Better.
That’s simple, right? Well, almost every day I get email messages from people who understood how logically bodies work and took action and feel better.
But sometimes I receive emails from people who say, “I have done everything that my doctor and everyone else said and still have my pain.”
That could mean a few things:
1. Whoever gave them the information gave them incorrect information for their body. (This happens a lot.)
2. They really didn’t give it a whole-hearted effort. It takes time for bodies to heal and it takes effort.
3. Emotionally, they are not ready yet to give up their identity of being a person in pain.
4. They feel hopeless.
So here’s what I do:
I share information that I have accumulated over the years that will help you get rid of your pain. Sometimes I have to research a problem to find the most logical answer. Your body really is logical, you know. 🙂
- I write articles and do teleseminars, books and videos about natural pain relief.
- I explain how bodies work and why you have pain. There is a reason that you hurt. Let’s figure it out and get rid of it.
- I share the ‘secrets’ of becoming pain-free naturally. (It’s too bad these are not commonly known.)
- I create programs to help people get rid of their pain and feel better all over.
- I coach and answer questions giving my best ‘long-distance’ guesses.
- I share the successes of other people who got out of pain so you know it’s possible for you to be pain-free, too.
- I recommend programs and products that I find useful for natural pain relief.
You can contact me about additional services at Kathryn at Simple Pain Relief dot com.
Now you know what I do as a pain relief coach. But how did I get all of this information to share?
1. Providing well over 25,000 sessions as a St. John Neuromuscular Massage Therapist.
2. Having to get over my own pain and dysfunctions.
3. Taking advanced training from geniuses in the natural pain relief field.
And remember, I am not a doctor. I am not a physical therapist. I’m Kathryn Merrow, The Pain Relief Coach.